GISIDEAS-2023 will focus on application of GIS, Remote Sensing, GPS, and Geoinformatics Education to address issues related to our natural, social, and human environment. GIS-IDEAS 2023 not only aims to serve as a forum for scientific exchanges but also as a conduit for technology transfer through workshop sessions. Further, to promote a better understanding of local needs. Language of the conference will be English.
Geospatial Integrated Technologies for Natural Hazards and Environmental Problems
Ha Noi University of Natural Resources and Environment,
No. 41, Phu Dien Str., Phu Dien Ward,
Ha Noi City, Viet Nam
7th to 9th NOV. 2023
- Geospatial Artificial Intelligence for Natural hazards.
- Big data and artificial intelligence in sustainable natural resource management.
- The application of integrated technologies and artificial intelligence in protection and prediction for environmental issues.
- Health GIS
- GIS & Remote Sensing for environment majors: land, water, air
- GIS for spatial analysis, planning and management
- Integrated technologies: Prediction and warning natural hazards and Protection of environment
- Web-GIS and Area Informatics
- GeoAI for building digital maps
Proceedings of GIS-IDEAS 2023
Hanoi University of Natural Resources and Environment respectfully sends to the authors and interested readers the digital version of the Proceedings of the 2023 GIS-IDEAS International Conference. The proceedings are one of two publications of the GIS international conference. -IDEAS 2023, one of the most significant scientific events of Hanoi University of Natural Resources and Environment. The proceedings publication has an ISBN index of 978-604-357-207-0.
Please find the attached file for more detailed information about the authors and full-text papers attending the Conference.