Thank you for your interest in hosting the GIS-IDEAS 2023 conference. Please use the form below to upload your proposal in PDF format. The final proposal should contain the following information and any other other information that may be relevant to hosting the conference.
- Dates (Anytime from November 2023 to December 2023), including schedule for training workshops and technical session.
- Tentative Theme of the Conference
- Plan for conducting in Hybrid Mode (Online/Offline)?
- Infrastructure available (Meeting rooms available with capacity, Internet Access, lecture rooms for workshops etc.)
- Main organizers and possible list of supporting organizations
- Plan for bringing conference proceedings and invitation of papers for academic journals
- Potential sponsors
- Transportation and access to venue
- Members of Local Organizing Committee
- Information on planned Conference Registration Fee, Student Discount, etc.
- What are the Eco-friendly measures you plan to introduce in organizing the event?
- Availability of hotel rooms near venue and approximate cost for single or shared rooms
- Any other information that will help the Selection committee to arrive at a decision.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 16th September 2022 (Friday).
The bidding teams are required to respond to questions related to their bids, and to submit their answers by 23 September, 2022 (Friday) AoE Time Zone.
The selection committee will vote during 24-30 September 2022, and decide the host for GIS-IDEAS 2023 The host selection will be announced on 1 October 2022.